27 April 2016

Stress Buster Wednesdays - Color Me a Picture

Created via fotor.com

It's Wednesday, aka "Hump Day" or to many, "Day of Misery". Because I know that you're stressed and your time is short, Wednesay posts will focus on different ways to help lower your stress levels. Whether it's a quote, a picture, video, short story, or tip, your body will thank you for taking some time to chill out for a minute.

One thing that I've grown to enjoy is adult coloring. There's something relaxing about putting on some music or an audiobook and sitting down to color for a bit. You can find the books at Half-Price Books, Barnes & Noble, Five Below, Walmart, Target, etc. Or you can download an adult coloring app. I've used both and I enjoy them but I'm a little more partial to having a physical book in front of me.

I found this at Books-A-Million

Happy coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment