20 October 2014

Got a sweet tooth?

Well hello there reader!

Long time no see. I know it's my fault, please forgive me!

I wanted to create a short post on my new favorite gummy snacks by Surf Sweets . I'm particularly fond of the sour worms. While they're not really sour, that doesn't take away from the fact they're absolutely delicious. 

This company makes candy that's free of: gluten, corn syrup, artificial flavoring and coloring, nuts, dairy, casein. The candies are made in a factory that's free of the top 10 most common allergens. 9 of their products are vegetarian and 7 of them are vegan. (Note: gelatin is not vegetarian and confectioner's glaze typically is not vegan.)

Are you intrigued at all? If so, go to the website link above and check them out.

TTYL!



No comments:

Post a Comment