20 June 2013

18 Month Old Locs

Well guys...

It's been 18 months since I started my locs. I still love 'em but I can't wait until their long enough to put into a ponytail. I think it would make working out a teeny bit easier. 

For my June re-twist, I tried twisting with 98% water. (I touched some up later in the month with a teeny bit of locking gel because I had a couple stubborn locs that wanted to be teenagers again. Next month, I'll aim for 100% all month.) Not only did it work, but the entire process didn't take as long (as in HALF the time it took me last time). *Angelic hallelujah* For anyone with locs who are still using a product for re-twisting, I challenge you to try using water only.

At this length, I like how they start to frame my face more and hide my little ears so I can wear my favorite purple hoops without feeling odd. Any other earring studs or small earrings just get lost. I think I have to go jewelry shopping at some point. :)



3 comments:

  1. I found your website while I was looking for cartilage jewelry and I think that I was incredibly lucky for doing so.
    I think that this is a extremely lovely page
    you have here! Is it ok if I posted site on my facebook with the url
    and title of the page:"Blogger: Christian. Black. Loc'd. Vegetarian."?

    Kind regards!
    The Jewelry for Cartilage Team

    Also visit my homepage :: earrings for cartilage ()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for getting to your post earlier. Yes, sharing is encouraged. :)

      Delete
    2. *So sorry for not getting

      Delete