13 June 2016

More Jesus Mondays: Philippians 4


Happy Monday everyone!

Lately it seems like Bible verses from Philippians 4 have been showing up in many places for me. Bible verse of the day from YouVersion, posts on Facebook and even mental reminders when I read a news story on Facebook or Twitter.

If you're curious as to what Philippians 4 says, click here: Philippians 4 ESV - YouVersion

The verses that have been stick out to me more are: Philippians 4:4-9, 12, 13, 19. Upon reading this, I get little reminders such as:

"Rejoice in Him."
"Instead of being anxious about it, pray and give it to God."
"Peace comes from God."
"Focus on the positive."
"God gives me strength when I am weak."
"Learn to be content."
"God cares about you."

These passages really apply to where I am in life right now and thinking about them brings me some comfort.

How do you feel after reading Philippians 4? What are your thoughts after reading the chapter?

No comments:

Post a Comment