08 June 2016

Stress Buster Wednesdays: Don't Forget to Laugh!


Hey there, you're halfway done with the week. Around this time of the year there are lots of changes. Kids are getting out of school for the summer, business hours are either extending or shortened (making people either work shorter shifts or longer shifts). Traffic has seemed to multiply, people are graduating or preparing for summer school and there's moving into or out of a different residence for others.

With all that going on, I must say this.

Don't forget to laugh. 

Find something that makes you laugh or at least smile. Relax! Summer is coming.

Those that are closest to me know that I love Doctor Who. {Ten is my Doctor.}Here's a video that never fails to make me laugh. (Fellow Whovians know whats up.)

For all my non-Whovians. The teacher is played by David Tennant who was the 10th Doctor and the sassy student is Catherine Tate who was one of his companions.


Feel better? Now go find a video or (harmless) meme that makes you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment