21 July 2016

Book Outlet Unboxing

Little tip: If one insists on wearing a cotton t-shirt and a camisole along with thick athletic socks (because all the other ones are all dirty) and long navy blue skinny jeans to work and running errands in the middle of summer when there's a heat advisory, they must bring a change of clothes to change into after work and they shouldn't forget a water bottle. Sunscreen is helpful too.

Anyways... 🙄 I was in a slightly cruddy mood this afternoon because I was hot, I wasn't able to put my hair up while driving without having my head too far forward and my clothes were clinging to me. On top of that, the AC in our car needs fixing. I like summer weather and I can tolerate the heat but I have limits. So when I came home (all sweaty and gross), I saw that a package had arrived for me. The fact that it came a couple days earlier than I expected is a bonus.

It's here!!

Last week I decided to order some books from an online book store called Book Outlet. This is a great place to find books for amazingly low prices. Like "pay-$5-instead-of-$20" low. Curious?Check out the Facebook page to see about getting a $5 gift card then head on over to the website. 😉

What am I supposed to do with all of this brown paper?

Just like all the other Book Outlet unboxing videos that I've watched on BookTube, there's a good amount of stiff brown paper to cushion your precious books. I don't want to recycle it yet because someone may need it for a package or something... maybe.


The first three books in the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
This comes right on time because I've started re-reading (re-listening) to Cinder, ScarletFairest and Cress so I can get to Winter and Stars Above.

Thank you Book Outlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment